"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Thursday, January 24, 2013

IT'S HERE!

MY NEW WEBSITE IS UP!!!

Readers, I am counting on you to be my base of support for this new venture.  A baby website doesn't usually generate much traffic but this blog has 89 official followers, and an average of 300+ pageviews a day.  So if you all go over there within the next three days and do the super-simple-and-easy things listed below, our happy family will stay together, and my baby website will be a growing toddler in no time!

As soon as you click on the link and head to the new site, please do three things:

  1. Browse around and ENJOY!!
  2. Sign up for the email newsletter (it's only twice a month and will include stuff you won't find on the website).
  3. "Like" the Journey to Wildness Facebook page and follow me on twitter (if you're on those sites).    This will now be the only way for you to know when I put new posts up!  I will no longer be sending emails each time, like you have been used to here.  I will only announce it on the Journey to Wildness Facebook page and Twitter account.
If you are really super-duper excited or feeling especially supportive today, you could even go the extra mile and do a fourth thing.  You could recommend my page to three people you know.

Think about it - I bet you know at least three people at work, in your family, or in your social circles who would enjoy my writing and/or benefit from my Life Transformation Coaching services.  It just takes a quick, "Hey my friend/niece/former co-worker/ex-girlfriend/this-amazing-blogger-I've-been-reading just launched her new business, Journey to Wildness.  She's a great writer and life coach, and I thought you might enjoy being part of her new site."  Or something more authentically in your own words.  (God it's so awkward to promote yourself. . .)

Ok ENOUGH YAPPING, MELANIE!

Here it is: journeytowildness.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new website! The design looks absolutely cool. I think it’s great that you made a Facebook page for it and connected it to your Twitter. Giving your customers frequent updates lets them know that you’re interested both in your business and what it can do for them. A blog is a more in-depth way of connecting to them, so it’s really smart of you to keep that running on your new website. Here’s to you and your new website! I wish you all the luck in the world; I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Sage’s point about Facebook and Twitter. Since those two websites are popular, you’re definitely going to get a lot of traffic if enough people find you. It’s important that the people who read your blog help spread the word for you, so that new people can find and connect with you. It’s really all about connection. That’s what makes the internet so great!

    ReplyDelete