"I was, in fact, homesick for wildness, and when I found it I knew how intimately - how resonantly - I belonged there. We are charged with this - all of us. For the human spirit has a primal allegiance to wildness, to really live, to snatch the fruit and suck it, to spill the juice." - Jay Griffiths, Wild: an Elemental Journey

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Website is Almost Here!!

I have not been posting as often lately because all of my creative energies are going towards developing my BRAND NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG!

I've hired a web developer who specializes in working with travel bloggers.  I've been feeding him content and he's been making it all look purdy for me.  He is also pushing me to think about branding myself.  What do I actually offer the world?  What can people count on when they come to my site?  It's been a much more soul-searching process than I initially bargained for, and I'm so glad I took it on!

I'm buzzing with excitement to finally show it to you and unleash my powers on the world!  Mwahahahahahaha!

I hope that you will all follow me over to the new site and join my mailing list there so we can stay one, big happy family.  I'll make it super clear on how you can do that once it's time.

Stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment